Access Bank Transfer Code is *901#
Access bank, one of most used bank in Nigeria, have a shortcode which customers or users can use. Wether to transfer airtime, money or make certain payments.
This shortcode however, will or only works on the mobile number linked or connected to your access bank account.
How to transfer money Using Access Bank Transfer Code
Before we dive into that, you have to make sure that this service has been activated on your number. But if not, here’s how to go about it. Start by dialing *901#, Then select transfer, after which you’ll be required fill the last six digit of your ATM vard. Also, Your PIN and some other information will be requested, after which this service will be activated immediate.
It’s now time to transfer. And you can go about this way. dial the code *901#, then correctly select and follow the prompts. This means when the code is dialled and the pop up Message comes up select transfer, and every other information correctly. Though you don’t need airtime or data, but however, transfer to Access is charged 20N. While transfer to other Banks is charged 10, 25N or 50N depending on the amount transferred.
Buy Airtime Using Access Bank Transfer Code
Wether you intend buying airtime for yourself or transferring to another person, just dial the code *901#, Select airtime, then select whether it’s for self or another number or person. Self represents only the number connected or linked to the access bank account.
Benefits Of Using Access Bank Transfer Code
- Imagining doing what you would spend 20 – 30 minute’s waiting for while on the queue in banks, for just few seconds. Thereby making it more convenient and also fast
- There’s no limit when it comes to the type of device/phone you can use. Why? It works perfectly on all kinds of phones
- Don’t think you need to have airtime or Data before you can use this Shortcode, no you don’t. All you need is a phone that’s working.
- Whatever Bank you want to Send money as long as it’s in Nigeria, this shortcode works perfectly.
- Talking about limits, though it depends on your account type, some are limited to 100,000N per while some ranges up to 1 Million Naira per day.
How To check Account Balance Using Access Bank Transfer Code
This also involves dialling the same access bank code *901#, then toggle your way to the balance enquiry section, after which your account balance will be sent to you as a text message.
Was this information about Access Bank transfer Code Helpful.