Polaris Bank have a smart code through which one could carry out certain transaction, without leaving ones location.
However, inorder to be able to use Polaris bank transfer code, it must first be activated on the the mobile number linked to the Polaris bank account.
Polaris bank Transfer Code
Polaris Bank Transfer code is *833#
- Transfer Money
Like I mentioned earlier, this needs to be activated and you can do that by simply dialing the shortcode *833#. After that, A message pops up with an option or space for you to fill the required details. The you’ll be asked to create a new 4 digit PIN, which would be the one you make use of anytime the Smart code is being used for transaction.
Related: Access Bank Transfer Code
Having done all that, how do you send money with that transfer code from Polaris bank? There are two ways or method that can or could be used.
Dialing *833#, Selcte transfer, and fill everyother details. But the most popularly used method is the one below.
This second way of transferring money from Polaris involves dialing (* 833 * Amount * Account Number#). If that Is correctly done, a pop up message comes up, asking to verify the account number and account name. All being okay by you, click send and it’s done.
- Buy Airtime
With the Polaris smartcode one could also purchase airtime, whether for others or oneself. You can either dial 833#, select airtime and other necessary details. Or Dial ( 833 * AMOUNT#) to buy Airtime for yourself or dial (* 833 * AMOUNT * PHONENUMBER#) to buy airtime for others and follow the on-screen prompts to keep the conversation going.
Related: Union Bank Transfer Code
Remember that if any of this will work, it has to be on the Line/phone number linked with your Polaris account.
Benefits Of Using First Bank Transfer Code
- Imagining doing what you would spend 20 – 30 minute’s waiting for while on the queue in banks, for just few seconds. Thereby making it more convenient and also fast
- There’s no limit when it comes to the type of device/phone you can use. Why? It works perfectly on all kinds of phones
- Don’t think you need to have airtime or Data before you can use this Shortcode, no you don’t. All you need is a phone that’s working.
- Whatever Bank you want to Send money as long as it’s in Nigeria, this shortcode works perfectly.
- Talking about limits, though it depends on your account type, some are limited to 100,000N per while some ranges up to 1 Million Naira per day.
Related: First Bank Transfer Code
- Check Account Balance
Your account balance is something you always want to know each time you perform a transaction. How do you go about that using the Polaris smart code?
Start by dialing *833# and selection the balance option. Please note there is a 10 Naira charge to check your balance. That’s all on Polaris bank transfer code.
Polaris Bank FAQS
What is *833#?
What services are available on*833#?
- Account Opening
- Bills Payments
- Funds Transfers
- Hotlist Cards
- Balance Enquiry
Do I need to have PolarisMobile to use *833# Smart Code?
No. You just need to have an active Polaris Bank account and an SMS enabled Mobile phone. If you are signed up for Polaris Mobile in the past, you will be required to use your Polaris Mobile PIN.
Related: UBA Transfer Code
How do I start using *833# Smart Code?
If you are signed up for Polaris Mobile, Dial *833# and start using. If you are not signed up on Polaris Mobile, please follow the steps below:
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line
- Select option 6 to check your balance
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN
- Balance is displayed
- You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking
I dialed the *833# code and selected a service and was asked to input my PIN, what PIN am required to enter here? Please use your PolarisMobile PIN if you are signed up on PolarisMobile. If you have never signed up for or used PolarisMobile, please use the 4 digit PIN you created during *833# Smart Code sign-up.
How do I get my PIN?
During sign up for the *833# services, you will be prompted to create a PIN. If you are signed up for PolarisMobile, use your PolarisMobile PIN.
I do not remember my PIN what do I do?
In case there’s a challenge with the PIN, please contact the Yes Center.
Email [email protected] or call 0700 75932265, 0806 988 0000, 01 4482 100, 01 270 5850 or visit your nearest branch.
Follow the steps below:
- Dial *833# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank
- Select option 9 or * on the menu (other services) click on send
- Select option 1 for change pin
- Select the account number you would like to change pin for
- Enter your current pin or default pin (where a PIN reset has been done) in the ‘OLD PIN” field and send
- Enter your new preferred Pin in the ‘New Pin’ field
- Re-Enter your new preferred PIN to confirm
- Your PIN has been successfully changed
Related: Zenith Bank Transfer Code
What is my transaction limit for Transfers and Bill Payments on *833# Smart Banking?
N50,000 for transfers and payments and you do not need to visit the branch to increase your transaction limit if you have not already done so on PolarisMobile.
How many accounts can I use on *833#?
Because *833# rides on PolarisMobile, as many accounts linked on PolarisMobile can be linked used on *833.
How do I use my other accounts on *833#?
If you have linked your accounts on PolarisMobile, you will be prompted to select the account you want to use for the payment or service you have selected after dialing *833#.
How can I add my other Polaris accounts on *833#?
For PolarisMobile users, go to your PolarisMobile App and select add accounts from the menu drop-down. Once this is added, dial *833# and customer will be prompted. For non-PolarisMobile users, account linkage is presently not available via the *833# Smart Code.
Questions about Polaris transfer code and how to use it, feel free to use the comment section below.