Zenith Bank offers customers a feature called eazybanking, for such people, to be able to perform transfers or transactions on their Smartphone with a USSD code at any time of the day.
EazyBanking is a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to access your bank account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your mobile phone without internet data.
In Nigeria today, the queue at the ATM and in Banks especially in this covid period where there’s a limit of individuals who are allowed to enter into any of the zenith Banks Branches at a time. The need, however, to Make use of this zenith Bank code becomes more essential.
ZENITH Bank Transfer Code
Zenith Bank Transfer code is “966#
- Transfer Money
Take note that Zenith Bank transfer code *966# will only work with the mobile number registered with your bank account.
Related: UBA Transfer Code
The first step you need to take is to activate eazybanking on your line by dialing the code *966#. Your PIN and probably ATM number will be required after which, the opportunity to create another PIN that will be used for eazyBanking would be given. So once that is done you’re set to transfer money using the Zenith Bank transfer code.
The Zenith bank transfer code is *966#. and talking about the transfer, You can do this in two ways, if the second procedure looks complex, this should help you. Just dial the code *966#, then select Transfers and fill in the necessary details.
But you might prefer this method, which involves dialing (* 966 * Amount * Account Number#). First the code (* 966 *), followed by the amount of money you want to transfer, finally the account number then add (#) and click send. Make sure to leave no space in-between.
What next, once the aforementioned is initiated a pop-up message will come up and request for other details, such as bank name and your PIN.
- Airtime For self and Others
The process involved in Buying airtime is quite similar to that of transferring money.
It can also be achieved by two different methods. The first – dialing “966#, then once the pop-up message comes up select airtime and everyother necessary detail.
While the other method requires you to just Dial (* 966 * Amount * phone Number#). Meaning dial l966 followed by the amount of airtime you intend purchasing, finally the mobile number to be credited, and then end with #. After which click send and that’s all.
Related: First Bank Transfer Code
Benefits Of Using Zenith Bank Transfer Code
- Imagining doing what you would spend 20 – 30 minutes waiting for a while on the queue in banks, for just a few seconds. Thereby making it more convenient and also fast
- There’s no limit when it comes to the type of device/phone you can use. Why? It works perfectly on all kinds of phones
- Don’t think you need to have airtime or Data before you can use this Shortcode, no you don’t. All you need is a phone that’s working.
- Whatever Bank you want to Send money as long as it’s in Nigeria, this shortcode works perfectly.
- Talking about limits, though it depends on your account type, some are limited to 100,000N per while some range up to 1 Million Naira per day.
Related: Polaris Bank Transfer Code
- How to check Account Balance
Have you done one or two Transfers or maybe you purchased Airtime. whichever being, To check for balances on any of your accounts, all you need to do is simply dial; * 966 * 00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts. Do not leave any space in between the numbers or codes.
Thank you kindly check out the transfer codes for other Banks.